Please read this carefully as these few steps will help you navigate upon arrival:
- When you arrive, please check your phone for your driver’s phone number. If you did not receive a message from your driver, call Customer Service at +17205393209. (*If you do not have a cell phone, see instructions below.)
- Proceed to baggage claim and collect all luggage (5th floor).
- After you have gathered all your bags, proceed to the exit(5th floor). Text or call your driver immediately with the door number. It usually takes driver about 5 minutes after you text door number to get there from holding area. If you are on the east side of the terminal, exit through doors 507 or 511. If you are on the west side of the terminal, exit through doors 506 or 510.
- After you exit, cross the first street. On the first island, there will be a booth with a sign that reads “LIMO”. Your driver will meet you there.
* In case you don’t have a phone to contact us: tell the airport personnel in the limo booth that “InterMountain Express” is making the pickup. The person in the booth will call dispatch, and your driver will arrive within five minutes.
WHEN ARRIVING FOR PICKUP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE PEOPLE AND BAGS IN YOUR PARTY. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WAIT FOR STRAGGLERS AS THIS WILL CAUSE FURTHER DELAYS.